JINTU 500mm f/6.3 Manual Telephoto Lens for Canon Nikon Pentax Sony FULL Frame / APS-C DSLR SLR Digital Camera
Shipping calculated at checkout.
NOTE: Camera Body + Tripod , Ball head No include
100% Brand new , JINTU 2 Years Warranty
- The 500mm f/6.3 LD UNC AL Lens is a classic all-metal refractor-style super telephoto T-mount lens, with an aperture diaphragm in the middle of the lens body to stop down the aperture when necessary. However, it is assumed that much of the shooting with such a lens will be at its maximum f/6.3 aperture, with a tripod, monopod, or other such support. It maximum aperture of f/6.3 provides substantial light gathering for edge to edge sharpness and lovely high resolution photography.
- When combined with the included T-mount to fit your camera, this super telephoto works on both "full frame" cameras as well as the "APS-C" style digital SLR cameras. You can use the lens in "M" manual exposure mode or "A" aperture-priority mode only. This lens' sophisticated achromatic refractor design yields images with pleasing peak contrast and well controlled flare. It can be used at maximum aperture on a very bright day for some images of moving subjects.
- One extra-low dispersion (LD) element is incorporated within the design that helps to greatly reduce chromatic aberrations for increased clarity, sharpness and color accuracy when photographing in strong lighting conditions. Ultra nano multi-coating eliminates lens element reflections and reduces ghost and flare. Its enhanced optical design consists of 4 lens elements in 4 groups with minimal glass-to-air surfaces. The physical design also incorporates a tripod mount and removable lens hood that helps to minimize lens flare and ghosting.
- Focal Length: 500mm
- Max Aperture: f/6.3
- Min Aperture: f/32
- Angle of View: 5 degrees
- Format: Full Frame and APS-C
- Structure: 4 elements in 4 groups
- Aperture Blades: 8
- Focusing Distance: 9.8' (3m)
- Focus: Manual
- Filter: 86mm
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 17 in (114mm x 432mm)
- Weight: 1565g (55oz)
- All Canon Nikon Sony NEX Pentax Olympus Panasonic M4/3 SLR camera
- (Please choose the related Adapter Model you need!)
- 1x 500mmF6.3-32 telephoto lens
- 1x Front Lens cap
- 1x Back Lens cap
- 1x Lens hood
- 1x Lens case
- 1x T2 mount lens adapter
How to use:
- 1. Canon Nikon SLR camera. Pls set you camera on the M mode to use ,need Manual exposure.
- 2. Sony Olympus Panasonic M4/3 Canon EOS M Camera ,when you use this lens ,pls set you camera on the "Defined setting" to be "Release the shutter without lens" or "Aperture priority".