JINTU LCD Timer Remote Control Shutter Release S2 For SONY NEX A58 NEX-3NL A7 A9 A7R A3000 A6000 A6300 A6500 HX300
This New Arrival Timer Shutter cable has a removable shutter connecting cable. If you have a new different camera, it's no need to buy a new set, you just need to buy a related shutter connecting cable to connect with your camera, it's very convenient and easy to use it, I think it's a very good choise for you.
1. Delay / Self Timer (DELAY)
Just like the self timer on your camera. The timer remote switch allows you to set any delay
(in 1 second increments) up to 99 hours, 99 minutes and 99 seconds.
2. Interval Timer (INTVL)
The Interval Timer can be set to any time period up to 100 hours as well. If you set it to 10 minutes,
for example, one exposure will be taken every 10 minutes until either the film runs out or the Exposure Count limit has been reached.
3. BULB/Long Exposure (LONG)
It allows you to take time exposures up to 100 hours long.
4. Exposure Count (N)
This setting allows you to set the times of exposures that will be taken, up to a total 399 times. For example,
if you set it to 30 times, then the exposure will be only taken 30 times.
1. Timer delay: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
2. Exposure time: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
3. Interval: 1s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
4. Number of shots: 1 to 399,-- (unlimited)
5. Power source: Two AAA 1.5V LR03 alkaline batteries (not included)
6. Battery life: Approximately two months of continuous shooting with a delay of 5min, an exposure time of 4min 56s,
and an interval of 5min. Use of the illuminator will reduce battery life
7. Operating temperature: -20 -- +50°C
8. Dimensions: Approximately 40(W) * 20(H) * 143(D) mm / 1.57(W) * 0.8(H) * 5.63(D) in
9. Weight: Approximately 85g (3oz), excluding ferrite core
10.Length of cord: Approximately 800mm
1 X JINTU Timer Shutter Release Cord
1 X Shutter cable (S2)
(Original Manufactory Packaging)